We’re hiring! Two exciting roles open in our Harrogate office
Would you like to work for an innovative, exciting and rapidly growing company, where your career can flourish and aspirations be realised?
We are My Possible Self and we have launched a revolutionary mental health application onto the App Store and Google Play Store. The app is the first of its kind on the UK market, and has research-backed, clinically-proven content to reduce stress, anxiety and mild-to-moderate depression in just eight weeks.
We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our team at this very exciting time.
Customer Support and Admin Executive – Harrogate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business, where no two days are the same. Our culture is collaborative and collegiate where everyone does what’s needed to help the business achieve its objectives. It is therefore imperative that you are flexible, willing to try new things and not be pigeonholed.
The role is varied with differing priorities across the following key areas;
Onboarding new corporate client accounts – after contract signing, you will be responsible for ensuring the client goes live seamlessly and punctually. This would include raising invoices and chasing where applicable, sending out all marketing collateral and organising all other aspects of implementation required, such as training.
Account liaison – you will be the first point of contact for live corporate clients, resolving queries effectively and efficiently.
First line support – dealing with emails from end users relating to simple matters such as subscription issues and account deletion. This would include both consumer and corporate customers.
Admin duties – supporting different departments with different admin duties, such as quarterly reports, applications, tender documents and general organisation of the business
What you’ve accomplished
– You have 2+ years of experience in either a customer liaison or onboarding role with impeccable organisation and administrational skills.
– You are a master of all Microsoft office suites, in particular, Microsoft excel and Microsoft word
– You have 3+ years of experience working within a similar role.
– You have a proven ability to collaborate and work well with colleagues across all areas of the business and take guidance from management.
– You are self-motivated, hard working, and work well against deadlines.
– You always complete work to meticulous detail.
– And last but by no means least you possess a positive outlook and willing to get “stuck in” to any task that is needed to be completed.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of a role at My Possible Self, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications to email@example.com.
Creative Designer – Harrogate
Reporting to the Senior Software Architect, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team at this very exciting time.
How your skills and passion will come to life at My Possible Self
You are a true Integrated Designer with a strong knowledge and understanding of design, illustration, photography and motion design.
– You understand and instinctively know how to a) interpret business objectives for creative work and b) ensure that the output generates the right results.
– You will bring strong conceptual ideas that are strategically correct and on brief and you are not afraid of criticism or guidance.
– You love feedback and encourage all creative work to be reviewed and discussed both during and after delivery. You are always looking for opportunities to fine tune the work to deliver on objectives.
– You’ll know your print specs from your digital specs and you’ll be able to design anything from digital banners to a full-scale integrated campaigns.
– You’ll be able to work against given brand guidelines.
– You will be very organised and be able to manage your own time and deadlines but also be happy to work with the teams workload management tools to ensure deadlines are met.
What you’ve accomplished
– You are a master of all the usual Creative Cloud packages for example; Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, after effects and premier.
– You have 3+ years of experience working for a wide range of clients and brands.
– You have a strong portfolio of creative and illustrative work.
– You have a proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across all creative disciplines and take guidance from management.
– You are an excellent communicator, and you’re able to present concepts and deliver constructive feedback.
– You are self-motivated, hardworking, and work well against deadlines.
– And last but by no means least you possess a positive outlook and natural charm and you love making awesome things!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be creating page layouts, marketing materials, digital ads, social media posts and illustrations. You’ll be working across multiple channels, including display advertising, print, marketing emails and social media channels. You may also be called upon to design for events, exhibitions, internal communications and video animations.
We are a small company and team and the successful candidate must be willing to get “stuck in” to tasks that may fall outside their normal duties, and work to last minute deadlines as and when required.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at My Possible Self, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications to; firstname.lastname@example.org.